Our firm was founded upon the goal of avoiding the typical "law firm" approach to the practice of law, which is often incompatible with meeting the goals and expectations of small business, entrepreneurs, and individuals.
As a "law firm" attorney, Mr. Newcomb heard all the traditional complaints, such as:
- Lawyers are too expensive;
- My lawyer won't return my (numerous) phone calls; and
- The lawyer assigned to my case is new and doesn't know what he/she is doing.
After hearing these and other complaints over the years, Mr. Newcomb decided to form his own firm in order to provide his clients with a better experience.
Our approach to the practice of law is different (in a good way) than what many businesses have experienced from traditional law firms. In particular,
- Our rates are less than typical law firms. By reducing our overhead (i.e. eliminating the glass tower with marble floors), We are able to extend to our clients the cost savings. This also means we can devote more time to our clients' needs in order to be cost effective.
- We also limit the number of clients to a manageable size to prevent client dissatisfaction and quick response.
We get to know and understand our clients legal needs at a deeper level than most attorneys.
We are highly skilled and dedicated to providing cost effective and responsive legal representation. We strive to give every client the personal attention they require and deserve by analyzing risk, weighing the benefits and identifying goals to help your business grow.
Areas of Expertise
To provide my clients the depth of knowledge they need and deserve, We concentrate on four primary areas of law, which are: business law, asset protection, real estate law and intellectual property.
- Formation of your corporation/LLC/limited partnership or partnership;
- Security issuance and investors;
- Employee Issues and Disputes;
- Shareholder/Member Disputes; and,
- Contracts (promissory notes, security agreements, etc.).
- Insurance Evaluation.
- Entity Formations (LLC, corporations, limited partnerships, etc.).
- Estate Planning and Trusts.
- Asset Protection Trusts.
- Evaluation and Opinion Letters
- Registration of Federal and State Marks
- Response to Office Actions
- Assignment / Transfer
- Trade secrets
- Non-Disclosure Agreements
- Protection Policies and Procedures
- Assignment / Transfer
- Infringement Disputes
- Licensing / Royalties
- Cyber / Internet Law
- WIPO and Domain Name Disputes
- Domain Names
Real Estate Law
- Commercial / Residential Purchase
- Leases / Rental Agreements
- Net and Triple Net
- Shopping Center (retail with percentage rents)
- Land and Ground Lease
- Disputes between property owners
- Investment Properties and Asset Protection
While our firm is based in Temecula, which is located in South Riverside County, California, our clients can be found all over California, including Ventura, Napa, San Diego, Los Angeles, Orange, and Riverside County, Temecula, Murrieta, Hemet, Fallbrook, and Escondido.